Thursday 1 August 2013

Why do men like to ride motorcycles?

Freedom giving to everyone

Any type of motorcycle. Is it a because a feeling of freedom and control. The feeling of invisibility. I think it is different for every person. For me though it is a combination of things. One of them is the feeling of complete control over the vehicle you are using. It takes your entire body to properly ride a motorcycle but its not a strain on it. Also every guy loves the feeling of speed and when you are on a motorcycle and you can visually see everything fly by you it gives you a better understanding of how fast you are going. 

Why Not?

Riding a bike like the rush of having some real propulsion available, the confidence that comes with driving something a more complex than a car. 

Ride all the way

I like to ride because it allows me to be free from worries. Its kinda like a different world when you're riding your motorcycle. A new sense of freedom. A different dimension opens up for you. Every man needs a hobby right? I love riding and will always like riding motorcycles.

Feel heaven, Move the soul

Four Wheels moves the body, Two Wheels moves the soul..I ride motorcycle for my soul satisfaction... woooooooowwwww.

Meditation

Riding to me is like meditation,it soothes my mind and clears my senses.It also provides a feeling of freedom and enjoyment.

I Ride

Because I want to! It's the closest thing we have (other than walking) to traveling the way that pioneers traveled hundreds of years ago. Every trip is an adventure, even commutes to work. You see things that you would never see in a car. You feel every bump in the road. You work for every turn that you make. Your senses become acute and you take that with you all day.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.


Regards
Ankush Shilimkar

No comments:

Post a Comment